Both kratom and turmeric can be found in their natural habitat in Southeast Asia. There is a large-scale commercial cultivation of turmeric in the region, particularly in India. On the contrary, Kratom belongs to the coffee plant family. The underground stems are used as a seasoning and a medicinal remedy. The combination of these two things is like a wellness nuclear bomb. Learn more about the compatibility of these two elements and how to put them to use in your life below. What are kratom and curcuma?
Origin of turmeric and kratom
Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
Turmeric powder is extracted from the dried rhizome, which is the plant’s subterranean stem. It was first employed as a dye and then later for its claimed virtues in folk medicine. Because the yellow dye is used to color the robes of monks and priests in Hinduism and Buddhism, it traveled from India to Southeast Asia. Tahiti, Hawaii, and Easter Island all had turmeric on their islands long before Europeans arrived.
Kratom (Mitragyna speciosa)
Kratom (Mitragyna speciosa) is a native plant of Southeast Asia that has evolved from its traditional use as a work and productivity enhancer to its current status as a recreational psychoactive drug in the West.
Benefits of kratom and turmeric:
Potentiation refers to the process of combining two botanicals, such as a spice and a fruit, to increase the efficacy of both. The effects of Kratom are enhanced, sustained, and cumulative when used with this spice. In particular, grapefruit, curcumin, coffee, and other foods and herbs complement Kratom nicely. Curcumin, turmeric’s main element, is an effective anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Due to potential, turmeric and kratom have a mutually beneficial association.
Turmeric’s Health Benefits
- Turmeric, and more specifically the curcumin that is contained in it, has been used for thousands of years in the cooking, textile production, and medical practices of countries like Southeast Asia, China, and India.
- Curcumin, or turmeric, is a superb source of many health advantages in addition to its potential boosting characteristics. Turmeric is a good source of vitamins B6 and C, niacin, manganese, and iron, with well-known health benefits.
- Turmeric, when used regularly, is associated with several health advantages and, unlike many other spices, contains relatively few calories. Certain foods can be quite enjoyable, and one of them is turmeric. This spice is rich in curcumin antioxidants, which are known for their numerous health benefits.
- Curcumin, an antioxidant that may be present in turmeric, is abundant in this spice. Since stress can cause other health problems, relieving it may be beneficial in the long run. Because stress might create other health problems, this is helpful.
- As was previously noted, the anti-inflammatory characteristics of curcumin contribute to the alleviation of pain. Recent studies have shown that curcumin can help reduce oedema and inflammation in the thalamus
Kratom health benefits
Historically, Thai and Malaysian farmers and laborers utilized kratom as a stimulant to help them work harder. They chewed the leaves for a boost in vigor and to ease sore muscles.
Psychotic symptoms, as well as psychological and physiological dependence, can result from consuming kratom leaves, which have both stimulant and sedative effects, depending on the amount. Mitragynine and 7-hydroxymytragynine are the two main psychotropic chemicals found in kratom leaves.
Do you feel ready to try kratom with turmeric?
Before you leave, consider the following:
There are a few things to keep in mind.
If you have opted to combine kratom with turmeric for experimentation and enhancement:
- Expert kratom consumers advise using more turmeric than kratom for maximum potentiation. About two-thirds of the mixture should be turmeric, and the remaining third should be kratom.
- If your turmeric also has a touch of pepper in it, all the better. The greater the amount of turmeric in the body, the greater the potentiation effect of pepper, which aids in the absorption of turmeric.
- Theracurmin, a modified form of turmeric in which the particle size has been drastically reduced, is another alternative if you have trouble finding turmeric with pepper. It’s gotten to the point where it dissolves quickly in water.
What Are the Different Types of Kratom Powder?
- Green Maeng Da Kratom Powder
- Green Bali Kratom Powder
- Red Maeng Da Kratom Powder
- White Maeng Da Kratom Powder
- White Thai Kratom Powder
- Green Malay Kratom Powder
- Red Borneo Kratom Powder
Kratom and turmeric recipes:
There are a few different ways to mix kratom and turmeric, and the best method for you will depend on your personal preferences. Some people prefer to take them both at the same time, while others find it more effective to take them in separate doses.
Here are some recipes for how to mix kratom and turmeric:
1. Kratom and Turmeric Tea
- 1 teaspoon kratom powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 8 ounces of boiling water
- Honey (optional)
- In a cup, combine the kratom and turmeric powder.
- The granules should be poured into boiling water and stirred thoroughly.
- Third, brew the tea for a few minutes.
- Add honey to taste, then strain the tea.
- Supplemental Kratom with Curcumin Capsules
2: Turmeric and kratom capsule
- 1 teaspoon kratom powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 00-size capsules
- Capsule Machine (optional)
- Mix the kratom and turmeric powder in a bowl.
- Fill the 00-size capsules with the powder mixture. If you’re using a capsule machine, follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Store the capsules in a cool, dry place.
3: Kratom and Turmeric Tincture
- 1 ounce of kratom powder
- 1 ounce of turmeric powder
- 1 pint of high-proof alcohol (80 proof or higher)
- A glass jar with a tight-fitting lid
- Add the kratom and turmeric powder to the glass jar.
- Pour the alcohol over the powders and stir well.
- Seal the jar tightly and store it in a cool, dark place for 2-4 weeks. Shake the jar daily.
- After 2-4 weeks, strain the tincture using a coffee filter or cheesecloth. Store the tincture in a dark glass bottle.
Here are some examples of possible kratom and turmeric combinations: It is recommended to begin with lower doses and raise them gradually until the desired effect is achieved. And before starting any new medication or supplement, it’s important to talk to your doctor, especially if you have pre existing health problems.
Why Combine Kratom and Turmeric?
Although this is technically correct, it is not the reason why kratom and turmeric are used together. People mix turmeric and kratom because of a phenomenon known as kratom potentiation. Adding a chemical (in this example, turmeric) to kratom increases the duration of its effects. You can get the same pain relief from a smaller dose of kratom, saving you money.
How does turmeric work with kratom?
Turmeric’s ability to bind to the alkaloids in your favorite kartom strains makes a standard dose feel much more effective than it is. The potentiating effects of turmeric can be experienced with just a pinch, but, as with Kratom, it requires experimentation to find the sweet spot for you.
The precise mechanism through which turmeric improves kratom’s efficacy is its effect on the drug’s digestion. There are a variety of enzymes in our bodies that are responsible for breaking down kratom. It’s best to take your initial doses of turmeric and kratom with a very light meal. This is a really important step. The main reason for this is that Kratom will have a better chance of being absorbed if it is taken on an empty stomach.
Managing your kratom dose
This in no way implies that starvation is necessary to achieve optimal results. It takes around two hours for a full stomach to be nearly empty again after eating a meal. Always begin with a low dose and work up to a level where you feel comfortable. Never jump into a full dose. The maximum safe dose of Kratom to take in a twenty-four-hour period is two capsules, and no more than that should be used. A single dose of Kratom is 2.4 grams.
You should only put good stuff into your body, Make sure the ingredients are top-notch. Be sure that both your turmeric and your kratom come from reputable sources. Locate a reliable vendor who sells premium kratom and turmeric.
The practice of enhancing Kratom with turmeric can be both rewarding and alluring. In addition to its enhanced efficacy, Kratom offers significant cost savings and relatively few negative effects. The already strong benefits of Kratom are amplified when combined with turmeric, a potentiator (a chemical that amplifies another organic material). The healing properties of both turmeric and kratom are amplified when used together.